Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Reflections.......

I am here

When where I am is caught
between where I was and
where I want to be,
I spin around searching,
for your mercy, your grace,
searching for just a glimpse of your face.

You are here, You are here
at the center of it all.
You hear me when I call,
catch me when I fall,
You are my all in all.

You shine, shine so bright!
Like the rising sun
You chase away the night.
You warm my soul,
turn my skies blue
as I spin, as I dance, free in the light that is You.


The Path

I walk this road God has put before me
and I wonder just where it leads.
The way is rough and full of rocks,
the path is so hard to see.

I stumble along in the dark
reaching out before me
and in an instant you are here.
Your face is all I see.

You reach down and pick me up,
You hold me in your arms.
You soothe my soul and quiet my thoughts,
gone is the need for alarm.

As your love flows down on me
it captures me heart and soul.
Your grace promises acceptance,
unwarranted, undeserving, untold.

So I rest within the rock,
my shelter, my strength, my biggest fan.
I know you love me completely,
as I was, as I will be, just as I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment